Filter Your Results
- Checking Your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Option
- Payment Methods
- Property Tax
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding Your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statement
- Updating Your Account Information
On the insurance for my financed or leased vehicle, why do you need to be listed as "Lienholder" or "Loss Payee"?
As the lienholder on your financed vehicle, MMCA has a security interest in your vehicle and on any insurance claims that may be paid during the term of your contract. If you leased your vehicle, MMCA Lease Ltd is the owner of your leased vehicle, and is listed as the Loss Payee on your policy. This is to ensure the proceeds from insurance settlements are used to repair damages to the vehicle.