Filter Your Results
- Checking Your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Option
- Payment Methods
- Property Tax
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding Your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statement
- Updating Your Account Information
What should I do with my license plate if I am in a property tax state and moving to another state, or turning in the vehicle?
Please return the license plate to your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or tag agency as soon as possible. This will serve as notification to the state that you have returned your vehicle or are moving to another state. Please retain your receipt.