Help Center

Have a question? Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. has an answer.

Notifications (0)

During this time of uncertainty, please bear with us, as we’re experiencing extremely high call volumes and hold times. We are doing our best to support your needs and are grateful for your patience.

Property Tax

What should I do with my license plate if I am in a property tax state and moving to another state, or turning in the vehicle?

Please return the license plate to your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or tag agency as soon as possible. This will serve as notification to the state that you have returned your vehicle or are moving to another state. Please retain your receipt.