Filter Your Results
- Checking Your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Option
- Payment Methods
- Property Tax
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding Your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statement
- Updating Your Account Information
If I have paid my account in full, when will I receive a refund for any estimated property tax?
As soon as we can confirm that all property taxes have been paid, any excess estimated property tax that you may have paid will be refunded to you as long as all other obligations have been paid. Because of the delay in receiving property tax statements from various taxing authorities, confirmation of payment may take several weeks or months.