Help Center

Have a question? Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. has an answer.

Notifications (0)

Registration and Law Enforcement

I have not received my registration or decal. What should I do?

Contact your DMV.

Most states send these documents directly to your address

Please contact your Department of Motor Vehicles office or local tag agency to verify their policy.

If the decal was sent to MMCA, we will forward it to you.