Help Center

Have a question? Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. has an answer.

Notifications (0)

Updating Your Account Information

How do I get my name changed on the title?

Contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or tag agency for the necessary paperwork to complete and send to our office. 

You must send us the paperwork, title fee and certified copy of your marriage license, divorce decree or other official document. Upon receipt of all required documents, we will send the original title to the state to process the name change.

Please Contact Us if you have additional questions.