Help Center

Have a question? Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. has an answer.

Notifications (0)

During this time of uncertainty, please bear with us, as we’re experiencing extremely high call volumes and hold times. We are doing our best to support your needs and are grateful for your patience.

Updating Your Account Information

I just moved to a new state. How do I register my vehicle?

Please check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or tag agency for information on the necessary paperwork. Make sure to ask whether the required documents and procedures are different if you have a lease or if you purchased your vehicle.

If a Power of Attorney or other information or documentation is needed, please contact our office. If the original title is required, the Department of Motor Vehicles must provide the request to us in writing.   

Please refer to the Contact Us page for the mailing address.