Filter Your Results
- Checking Your Account Status and Information
- Legal Notice
- Paperless Option
- Payment Methods
- Property Tax
- Registration and Law Enforcement
- Understanding your Monthly Lease Account Invoice
- Understanding Your Monthly Retail Installment Account Statement
- Updating Your Account Information
Updating Your Account Information
How can I update my checking account information to make a payment?
Customers paying online:
On the Bill Matrix website you can update your checking or debit card information. Make sure to click the "Add to Wallet" button after you update your payment information.
Auto Pay Customers:
1. Click here.
2. Fill out the Auto Pay form again.
It may take up to one (1) month for your change to take effect.
If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-866-876-3018.